Saturday, April 2, 2011

2nd Media Review

2nd Media Review Advertisement-
         Movie Preview- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules
The Wimpy Kid Book Series came out after I had passed through this type of reading level and subject. However, I had heard of the series and knew that at least one movie had already been made. Even though I did not desire to see the first movie, nor did I plan on seeing the second movie either, this movie clip caught my attention immediately. I have been intrigued ever since I cam across this while watching television. Since then I have gone online to find other clips of the movie. I now plan on going to see this feature just because I find the character Fregley adorable, funny, and unique. He makes me laugh whenever I think of this clip. I do not even have to see it to bring a smile to my face. This lighthearted funny movie is the kind of movie I prefer to see. 


No comments:

Post a Comment